Share Good Stuff
- Quiz! Test your knowledge of human and pet food from USA and China!
- Life Lesson #2: Be Present. As taught to me by my dogs.
- Life Lesson #1: Is it fair? As taught to me by my dogs.
- Opt for Top Five. Choose Dog Treats that Meet these Criteria
- 4-D, For Shame. How FDA breaks the law and sickens animals.
- What’s Cookin’? Ever Wonder What Happens to Dead Animals? A Look at Baltimore’s Only Remaining Rendering Plant Explains By Van Smith
- Chinese Food: What’s in the chicken jerky that’s poisoning our pets?
- Top 10 Things To Look For In Dog Food
- Salmonella Contamination Causes Widespread Recall of 14 Brands of Dog Food.
- The Dirty Dozen Aliases for MSG
- Glycerin. A diesel by any other name wouldn’t taste as sweet.
- From China with Luck
- It might be in Milo’s Kitchen but it’s probably not in yours…
- Cool Dog Runnings. How conditioning, fitness level and diet can keep dogs cool.
- No-Kill Sheltering means taking a hard look at the organizations we trust (ASPCA, HSUS) and a good look at ourselves
- Hey Good Lookin.’ Whatcha Got Cookin?
- A Cheat Sheet for Identifying Additives and Preservatives in Pet Food
- The Wolf
- All the Way, May!
- Where’s the Beef? Why your dog should never eat another Milk-Bone or Beggin Strip, and you should avoid the Slim Jims.
- Dirty Popcorn and More Reasons to Love Dogs
Tag Archives: Country Value
With the recent Salmonella contamination at Diamond Pet Foods’ plant resulting in the recall of 14 (or more) brands, some of us may be wondering how to select a good, safe, nutritious food for our companions. Below is a list … Continue reading
Big commercial dog food companies outsource their production. And when there’s a problem at a manufacturing plant – like salmonella contamination – the brands it affects tumble like dominoes. There’s been a widespread recall of dog food due to Salmonella … Continue reading